Thursday 1 October 2015

Etsy: Pygmy Pumpkin




Its not very often that I get genuinely excited about jewellery. I tend to wear the same few bits that I pick up in Penneys and not really think too much of it. But when these gorgeous things from Pygmy Pumpkin came out in the post to me last week, I was really excited. Its not often that I come across a shop so well suited to my tastes as this one and its hard not to love whats on offer. The Halloween selection is really cute, plus I love the Batman earrings (not currently listed on the site, but do email and ask about it!)


Its not just Halloween fun that you can nab, theres also lots of animals, leaves and flowers to name a few. The shop is extra special to me as its run by none other then fellow blogger, lovely Elaine of RubyLaineMakeUp. I can't recommend having a goo at her shop enough over here, if not for the cute handmade things or the bargain prices, then for the picture of her little hedgehog, Pumpkin.

If you want to see the full collection and give Elaine an email about some of her gorgeous things, take a look at her Instagram page here and feast those eyeballs! Its just the right time to search for that perfect little added Halloween touch.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOD those earrings!!!! How cute, I adore anything Halloweeny! Good to see you back xx

    ReplyDelete