Friday 22 November 2013

Tiger Haul And Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas



I was in town the other day and made big plans to head to Tiger, I go in only when is needed as I'd spend all my money in that fab shop. I have below my stash of presents, stocking stuffers and little bits for myself. Whats fun about this shop is not only the easy and accessible layout, but what kind of random and parctial things they stock, not to mention their incredible prices.


Above in order I'll list along with the giving-it-away prices of gifts that I'm giving friends and family:

Tin of butter cookies: €4
Heart shaped ginger snaps: €3
Pink monster blank book: €2
Angel candle holder: €2
Paint your own Christmas tree mug: €3
Acacia Honey: €4
Box of sweets: €2

Then random buy of the day in Dealz, 4 selection boxes for €3 and boxes of Milk Tray for €1.49 each. What a steal! And great for little and bigger people with a sweet tooth!


I also got a few things for myself in Tiger,

3 glitter nail files: €2
2 pink and purple ribbons: €1 each
3 packets of tissues: €1 for three
Tin with red ribbon: €2


 Not everyone will have loads to spend on presents and there are some great deals out there for the savvy shopper. I myself love to buy lots of little presents that don't cost the earth and put them in a nice Christmas bag with lots of bows and sparkly ribbons. 

And I had to take a few photos of the Christmas lights in town, they are just so pretty and its really getting me in the Christmasy spirit! Not to mention how cold its gotten, brr!

Have you stayed your Christmas shopping yet? I hope this has given some of you ideas and a bit of a hand in stretching your pennies! As always I hope everyone is well and having a fab day x

No comments:

Post a Comment