Thursday 10 October 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Just about everyone and their stylish cat has one of these fellas, Maybelline baby lips. They took America by storm, ladies and gents all over the UK went mad for them and now they are in Ireland and us Irish folk seem to only have good things to say about them too. So I felt a bit left out and decided I'd have a sneaky visit to Boots and pick one up. 

These come in cute coloured packaging thats very girly and a little childish almost. There are 6 of there lip balms, 3 are pigmented and 3 are colourless. I went for Cherry Me which is a redish tint and smells just like yummy cherries. If you happen to taste it as many people will - I mean come on your lips are covered in the stuff, no judging! - you will be seriously put off, it tastes awful. Other then that the colour pay off is ok but I wouldn't be wearing it on a night out, opting for a stain or even lip gloss. 


With and then without the lip balm
I've been wearing baby lips for about 2 weeks now and I haven't noticed any difference to my lips, they are no more nourished or hydrated then normal, nor or they any worse then when I first started using it. Overall its a bit 'meh' for me. I like it and will get others to try them out but its not a big wow product for me at €4.49 a pop.

I am giving away one of these baby lips in my Halloween giveaway

Have you tried them yet? What did you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment