Thursday 17 October 2013

Maire Claire - November Issue

 Let me start by saying that I never normally fork out for magazines. Only if I feel I need a little pick me up, if theres an amazing articular or if, like in this case, there is a freebie thats too good to miss out on!

Go and get your hands on a Maire Claire magazine this month, they have a 30ml L'Occitane hand cream in four different scents - I got the original for dry skin and will of course do a review on it once I've put a bit of a hole in the tube. L'Occitane is a brand I have never gotten myself purely because of the crazy cost, so this is a perfect treat for me! The magazine costs €6.70 in Easons and the hand cream retails for around €10 give or take. Bargain? I think so! 

It also has some interesting articles and a cool interview with my home girl, Zooey Deschanel. And lets not forget the samples and shiny advertisements for watches, clothes and perfumes that I will never buy, but love looking at. Le sigh, a girl can dream.


Are you going to go pick up this gem or have you already got it?

Have you read about my Halloween giveaway yet?  

No comments:

Post a Comment