Thursday 12 September 2013

Lush Tea Tree Water Toner


Lovely people of the internet, I have found a new love and I have a feeling it is going to be quite a solid relationship. I'm never one for toners as they tend to be full of harsh alcohol infused nasties that burn my skin worse then when I try to make toast. No sir, a toner is not for me. That was until I asked a staff member about LUSH tea tree water toner one rainy day when I was stalking about their shop smelling everything in sight. I bought it (€5.75?) just for the hell of it and have never looked back since.

 Oh me oh my is it my skins bestest best friend. It doesn't sting, not even on my eyes. I think I have all the dirt, make up and horrible stuff off my face after using my cleanser? Quick wipe over my face with this toner and it tells a different story. I have oily and spot prone skin so this is just the thing for me. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties with tea tree oil. grapefruit water and juniperberry water. 

 Long story short? It works, smells fresh can be used any time to clean your face or just to freshen up. The 100g bottle I have is perfect for travel and its got nothing in it that will harm your skin. I'm using it with my Nivea refreshing cleansing lotion (just to use it up!) and after I will be using a LUSH cleanser to see if they work wonders together. I have been converted to toners and I am not afraid of stinging skin any longer. My skin looks and feels so much better after using this toner, I'll be stocking up on this stuff again. Get yours here.

Have you tried any of LUSH's skin care products?


No comments:

Post a Comment