Friday 11 January 2013

Friday Favourites #2


Its Friday again and I am glad the week is finally over. It was jam packed with loads of stuff, so now is the time to put the feet up and relax a bit me thinks. This week I've been really enjoying this lovely list of bits;

Site: One Click At A Time
This is a site thats well worth checking out. There are many like it, but I found this one to have a variety of things to choose. You simply go and 'click', thats all. By doing so you are donating to a cause, but you are not paying yourself. Have a look and maybe visit if you are bored.

Food: Muller Rice
Need I say more? I got a pack of 6 on offer in Tesco for €3.00 that has 3 plain and 3 strawberry. I have been munching my way through them all week and can safely say I love opening the fridge to have a root and find something yummy!

Blog: Sprinkle Of Glitter
I love to follow all types of blogs and this one is a must-read for me. Louise is a beauty guru who also is part of the YouTube family. I would go check her out here if you love fashion and beauty. She also blogs and makes videos with her little girl, 'Baby Glitter' - and we all know I'm a sucker for anything cute!

Game: Shark Dash
This game is for iPhones and Android phones. As far as I know its only free for Android users and under a euro otherwise. I was introduced to it the other day by a friend and its just so addictive! The aim of the game is to get the shark to eat ducks by jumping through hoops and up in the air past platforms. Its fun and easy to use - at first! I think it attracts me as well by the animations of how cartoon-like the animals are and how funny they look. 

Thing: The Winter Sales
I bagged myself some great bargins in the sales, both in the shops and online. I had a brilliant time in Boots with my Advantage Card points and a gift voucher, picking up a few bits for myself and some presents for my January birthday people! A little poke around Asos and I came away with a beautiful dress that was better then half price. Once the post man comes I will have a show and tell!

Product: Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Hair Mask
I picked this up a few weeks ago as I was looking for an intensive hair treatment and it was on special offer. This gem has been my go-to hair treat that keeps it soft and shiny. You can read all about it over here.

Thats all from me for now, I hope you all have a fab weekend and go try something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment